Reckon 2021 gives this everyday - "Reckon Accounts is unable to find a valid license"
Paid for 2021 license and then downloaded Reckon 2021 and used the new installation key code that was then provided. Now everyday I am getting this message:
"Reckon Accounts is unable to find a valid license for this computer. This may be because the license needs to be refreshed. ... You need to connect to Reckon to update your license details."
I then go online and log in and there's nothing to do of course, because I already have a valid license.
Then I can continue and the process continues as if there's a new installation and lets me choose the files or a backup.
By the next day it repeats again. I have tried uninstalling and using a rkn backup file to start, but it restarts again the next day.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community