accountant access

Options
Wato
Wato Member Posts: 1

How do I Invite ( give my accountant access) to my accounts hosted?

thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Wato

You can share your company file to other users who have a Reckon Accounts Hosted login/account.

I'll link a guide below which outlines the process on how to share your company file -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wato
    Options

Thanks Rav. Really appreciate your help.

Wato

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You can also set him up as a separate user to use your login at a time convenient to you. This is what I have done for a client and he has limited access - mainly for reports and he logs on, gets his info and gets off.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

And that is the difference, it doesn’t get used daily, wages weekly and BAS monthly, so in my case it’s very manageable. Wouldn’t suit everybody I appreciate that

• Wato
    Options

Thanks Kris and Zappy

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Yeah Kevin not always necessary, as I always say - horses for courses. Everyone has different requirements.