Supplier credits applied to invoice but not clearing the balance
We have a number of supplier bills with a small amount due - as per this open balance report
I have done the usual - pay bills, apply the credit, it all ticks off nicely, however on review the situation has not changed.
As another way of resolving this issue, I have gone back to the original payment and amended the amount applied to the invoice to clear the difference. Upon review this has not updated
Also tried creating a journal to accounts payable and reversing the same journal and applying a new credit to the old bill... and it still doesn't change- the open balance still appears as per the first screen shot.
I have also done a verify and rebuild. still no change.
How can this be resolved.? Look forward to your solutions.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community