Problem moving Cashbook 2004 to a new computer
When I installed Quicken Cashbook 2004 to a new Win 10 computer it installed OK, but when I read out my serial number to the Quicken team they did not recognise it as being from my account. I was told to uninstall the program, download the program install file from Reckon Support and start again, this time entering the serial number that's on my DVD (it is different from what was appearing when I ran the program).
I downloaded, installed and started up OK. But I'm not being given an opportunity to enter a serial number. There is usually a menu item for that under Help. I rang Reckon back and they wouldn't help because of the age of the program. Told me to come here. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't want to hear that I need to stop using Cashbook 2004. It works just fine and does what I want to do. I paid for it and should be able to use it.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 888 Payroll Premier
- 64 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community