Timesheets

nance.s
nance.s Member Posts: 60

Is there a template for importing timesheet data from an app into Reckon Accounts Online Hosted?

Comments

• nance.s

Or does anyone know of a timesheet app that syncs successfully with Reckon Accounts Online Hosted? Using it for job coding rather than payroll.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hello Nance

Can you call me on 0407068942

Chandra

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• nance.s

Hi Chandra. I tried calling but get a message saying you can't be reached. Can you call me on 0274196722?

• cosmic

hi, your number is 02 74196722?

sorry its not connecting 😀

my number is 0407068942

Chandra

Cosmic Accounting Group

• nance.s

I think there maybe a problem with the mobile network due to the flooding. I am not available tomorrow, but perhaps we can try again on Wednesday.😊

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@cosmic that's an NZ phone number so it would be +64274196722 and in your case @nance.s, to dial Chandra's AU phone number would be +61407068942

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cosmic

Thanks Rav

of course you know better 2nd home right

I have another issue i cant attach any images files i am trying to do a new post

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@cosmic Shoot me a PM and let me know what's happening when you're trying to create a new post. Send through a screenshot too if you can 😊

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.