Help needed please

Dusty_10860687
Dusty_10860687 Member Posts: 3

Hi,

I have quicken 2009 that I tried to access yesterday & it said my licence period had expired. I have spent more than 6 hours going round in circles trying to resolve the issue including trying to download from a link sent from quicken to no avail.

I am so frustrated that there doesn't seem to be someone who can talk me through to a successful outcome.

Is there anyone who can help me PLEASE?

Tim

Comments

• Dusty_10860687

Hi,

I have quicken 2009 that I tried to access yesterday & it said my licence period had expired. I have spent more than 6 hours going round in circles trying to resolve the issue including trying to download from a link sent from quicken to no avail.

I am so frustrated that there doesn't seem to be someone who can talk me through to a successful outcome.

Is there anyone who can help me PLEASE?

Tim

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Long weekend, you may have to try ringing tomorrow

• Dusty_10860687

Thanks Kris.

It seems that Microsoft Windows 7 may be the root cause in no longer supporting Reckon.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I’m sure I still have some working Reckon programs on an old Windows 7 machine, but anything’s likely. I certainly don’t have any Quicken programs though