Help needed please
I have quicken 2009 that I tried to access yesterday & it said my licence period had expired. I have spent more than 6 hours going round in circles trying to resolve the issue including trying to download from a link sent from quicken to no avail.
I am so frustrated that there doesn't seem to be someone who can talk me through to a successful outcome.
Is there anyone who can help me PLEASE?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community