Reporting and inactive items
I am new to Reckon Enterprise and am having difficulty in understanding the way in which reports run. From what I can understand, if you make an inventory item inactive, you can no longer report on it at all. As in I run a Inventory Detail report for last finanical year, where an item was active and had associated sales, and it now no longer appears on the report. I find this bizzare. Regardless of the status of the item, there was a movement within the period selected as as such this should be the driver for the report.
I run an inventory fast report via and there is data!
Is this the way in which all inventory systems work?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community