Credit Card to Bank Type
Oh no, please help me, I did something stupid 🙄
I had some bills that were entered under 'suppliers'. When I went to 'pay bills' with the Credit Card, it did not come up as an option. Only bank accounts did. I changed the credit card type to bank type. It let me do it. I realised I had done the wrong thing, but now it won't let me change the credit card, from bank type to credit card type.
I don't know what to do. The board will be very unhappy that it is showing on the balance sheet as a 'bank account'.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 951 Payroll Premier
- 119 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community