can't migrate previous STP date to Payroll App

Lynn2122
Lynn2122 Member Posts: 8

I have upgraded STP to New Payroll App but it doesn't ask to migrate the date from STP existing employees. How can I do the migration, please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Yuling

Did you login with the same email address and password that you're using with the free STP app?

If you did and the Payroll App is not asking you to migrate then I'm assuming you've previously trialed the Payroll App at some stage in the past and either migrated back then or declined the option to migrate at that time. Does that sound right?

Let me know

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynn2122

Hi Rav,

thank you for your reply.

I have previously tried to update with Payroll App and did select to migrate the existing data. Now I have company information but no employees' records. What should I do to get the existing employees in STP? I need to run the EOFY report for each employee. I am also failed to log in to my previous account with the name "Lynn" eamil lynn@pengsun.com.au in Reckon Community. Can you please retrieve it for me?

Thank you for your help.

• Lynn2122

Hi Rav,

there is no employee migrated from the previous STP to Payroll App. I tried to create an employee entered but I press "create" doesn't save the information. How can I add the employees, please?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lynn2122

Just to clarify, did you set up a BRAND NEW account on the Payroll App OR did you migrate?

If the migration option appeared on-screen and you accepted it then it should have brought over all your data including employee info so that sounds strange that it hasn't.

Can I grab your ABN that you're using with the app. I might need to speak with our dev team to see if what happened with the migration and whether or not it was successfully processed.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynn2122

Dear Rav,

Yes, I did select the migration option that appeared on-screen when installing Payroll App before. The company's information was migrated from the previous STP to Payroll App, but none of the employees' data.

The ABN of my busienss is 54 121 960 450.

I am thankful for that and hopefully, you can find out the solution to solve the issues for me.