Setting up leave entitlements in my Reckon Accounts Plus
Hi, I hope someone can help me out. I am wanting to set up Annual Leave and Sick Leave in my Reckon Accounts Plus for my permanent part-time employees correctly. Correct me if I am wrong but they are entitled to 4 weeks of annual leave based on their ordinary hours of work. How do I set this up?
I have part-time employees who are on different agreed amount of hours worked per week. I have just learnt they are all entitled to 4 weeks of annual leave when they work the agreed amount of hours.
Sick Leave is 10 days each year but depends on their hours worked. I think I have this set up correctly!
Thank-you in advance
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community