Unable to email pay slips

Options
radha
radha Member Posts: 5

Hi

We just completed our first pay run on Account hosted 2021. Everything worked ok and managed to lodged STP but we are unable to email the pay slips to our staff. Can you please help.

Thank you

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

In the employees window look in address and contact details and select in the send form box, Both. Sounds like you may have Print selected

• radha
    Options

HI Kris

Thanks for you reply. We have selected both in the send form box in all our employees profile and we have been able to send the pay slips in the older (2020) version and just couldn't in the new (2021) version.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Nothing else to suggest. I’ve been able to send mine, I use Firefox on the PC but just sent some now from Safari on the iPad

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @radha

What is happening specifically when you attempt to send your emails? If the Send Forms window blank? ie. not showing any emails to send?

If so, I'd recommend checking out and performing the steps listed in this guide -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• radha
    Options

HI Rav

Thank you for your help! Its working now 😄

• Marilyn Strauss
    Marilyn Strauss Member Posts: 19
    Options

You are lucky I am still having issues.