Exporting data

Options
terrymc
terrymc Member Posts: 2

I have a client looking at using reckon one

Is it possible to export gl data in MYOB AO compatible format

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @terrymc

Do you mean import data into Reckon One from MYOB?

Data from other software solutions will need to undergo a data migration in order to make it compatible with Reckon One. I'll link our Data Migration page below which outlines how it works and you can start the process from there as well -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• terrymc
    terrymc Member Posts: 2
    Options

No, I would like to import the reckon transactions into MYOB Accountants Office software. Therefore need to export from reckon in MYOB AO format.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Right sorry, I was confused as you mentioned the client was looking at using Reckon One so thought it needed an import IN.

There is no export facility in Reckon One apart from reports which can be exported via PDF, CSV, XSLX or RTF formats.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.