STP FINALISATION ERROR

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

Can someone help me with this error please

I am trying to finalise the 2021 year

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

Rav that information is from 2019.

I have downloaded the file from Reckon Accounts as Payevent - finalise year. When I'm in Reckon GovConnect I have selected Update a previously completed ATO submission or Finalise Year.

I have tried something different.

When i saved the jsn file I saved it to the live file, it was previously saving to the backup file. When I saved it to the live file, it accepted it and I didn't get the error.

Someone might find this information useful.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

The most common reason for that message to appear is what is outlined in the help guide, regardless of whether its from 2019 or not.

But glad you were able to sort it by trying out something different and yes I'm sure it will be useful to fellow users.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.