upgrade from enterprise 2020 to 2020 R1 download

Have been trying to Upgrade 2021 tax update but it wont because it will only upgrade 2020 R1 and im running 2020, Have logged in to find 2020 R1 but cannot see it anywhere, Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Login to the members portal with your customer number and pin and in the software download section you should find the download for both the program and installation code

• Geoff Telley
    Geoff Telley Member Posts: 12

Thank you for the reply

Its only giving me the option of downloading ( Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2021 Annual 1 User R1 )

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I would download that, it will probably incorporate the new tax tables

• Geoff Telley

I will try that an let you know

• Geoff Telley

No thats the same one i have already tried to install and it wont let me saying i have to have 2020 R1 installed before i can install that and the tax Tables,

• Kris_Williams

You said you were running 2020, this one is 2021 version isn’t it? Not the tax table update

• Geoff Telley

Thats correct Kris im running 2020 I need 2020 R1 thats the one i need before it will let me move forward

• Kris_Williams
    edited August 2021

If you’re happy to give me your details I can log on and see what’s happening. No worries if you’re uncomfortable with this, I understand

• Geoff Telley

Sure 879809 762344

• Kris_Williams

Ok if you click next on the 2021 version, on the next page it shows you the install key and download link up the top. Install that 2021 version

once installed you can download and install the tax table update for 2021

• Geoff Telley

I can see what you mean but its the 2021 R1 version and it wont let me install it till i have the 2020 R1 version installed first I only have the 2020 version without the R1

• Kris_Williams

Yes it will it’s a whole new version you are installing, with a new installation code. Forget about the tax tables for now. Send a screenshot of the error message

• Geoff Telley

Ok Will try that now

• Geoff Telley

it is installing at the moment

• Kris_Williams

Good on you, when that’s finished you should restart the computer and then download the tax tables and run that, then open your file

• Geoff Telley

It has installed, Thanking you Very much

• Kris_Williams

You’re welcome, any time

• Geoff Telley

Thanks Kris will reach out if i have any more problems,

• Debra Banfield
    Debra Banfield Member Posts: 5

Hi there, I hvealready installed Reckon Accounts 2021 R1 and each time I try to install the tax tables it tells meI need R1 version

• Debra Banfield
    Debra Banfield Member Posts: 5

Also I see there is an R2 version. Where may I find that?

• Kris_Williams

If you login to the members section using your customer number and pin and go to software downloads you will see what is available for you to download