STP Branch 002 Not Showing Data

Options

Hi I have set up another branch on Reckon GovConnect, to report my STP for my second business, I have registered the software with the ATO, but when up loading the data it say 'success' in the green bar at the top of the screen, but no drafts are to be found. Please note:

Yes I have selected Reckon Hosted which is what I use. Everything works well in branch 001, I am just setting up branch 002.

Any suggestions as to why I can't see the files and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Kerrie

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kerrie,

Go into the Reckon Accounts Hosted company file that you have for the branch 002 entity and ensure that branch 002 is listed in the Company Information section there.

From what you've described I have a feeling that its missing. Once you enter that in there and create a NEW STP file and send it through GovConnect on the 002 STP entity in there it should process correctly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    Options

Had the same problem and what Rav says is correct (though it took a bit longer to work out eh Ravi). You need to have the Branch number in there if it's different from 001.

• Kerrie_10001583
    Kerrie_10001583 Member Posts: 9
    Options

HI Rav thank you for your prompt reply, when I set it up in GovConnect I had to use 003 as it was saying 002 was taken, so i have changed to 003 on the company file & there it is! Is there a way to change both to 002?

Kerrie

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kerrie,

Before you do anything further, in particular actually sending a submission, I want to confirm do you actually have a 003 GST branch for your ABN in reality?

If you don't, I'd highly recommend that you stop there and don't send through any submissions to an incorrect branch.

If you let me know your ABN I'll take a look to see how things are setup in GovConnect on our end and in particular what is happening with that 002 registration you tried to make.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kerrie_10001583
    Options

Hi Rav

I have set up 003, and in reality it should be 002 ABN is 96572180552-002 Kerrie's Kreations.

I will not send any submissions until I have it tidied up.

Many Thanks Kerrie

• Rav
    Options

Thanks Kerrie.

Ok, I've just had a look and there was an error affecting the registration of the 002 branch. I've cleared that off now so if you try to create the branch 002 STP entity in GovConnect for your ABN it should work this time.

I've also deleted the 003 branch registration you created since you don't hold that branch for your ABN in reality.

Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Cheers

• Kerrie_10001583
    Options

Thanks Rav will do later when I am book keeping & will let you know

Kerrie

• Kerrie_10001583
    Options

Hi Rav

Thank you so much for helping me out with this, it is all fixed, I have resisted the new software with ATO, done a test run and it is working perfectly-Kerrie needs to go hire some staff!!!

Thanks

Kerrie