Can you please add EDV - Endeavour Group to the share price feed from the ASX

Options

The Endevour Group (ASX:EDV) was created by the demerger from Coles Group on 21 July 2021.

Can we please get this ticker code added to the Reckon Data Feed.

Thanks

Brendon

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Brendon

As a test, I added a new security with the EDV ticker code into a Personal Plus 2021 installation with the details you see to the left.

After adding I then ran a 'One Step Update' and received the following pricing information in the screenshot below.

Is this what you are expecting to occur or is there an error that you're experiencing when you attempt to add the EDV ticker?

If so, can you let me know the error message you're encountering.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brendon_7641239
    Brendon_7641239 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Rav,

There is no error - it just does not update as shown by the "est", when all of the other stocks update.

I experimented with this some more and ran the update from within the security details panel and stock price updated.

It does not make any sense but it is in the data feed now so the issue is resolved.

Thanks

Brendon

• klang64
    klang64 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hi Rav

I have exactly the same problem with EDV. I have 2 further problems with updating share prices.

1. One Step Update does not work. The circle just keeps on turning to no avail.
    2. In portfolio mode when I press on Investing - Online Activities - Download Quotes, it says Connecting but nothing happens. I then cancel and repeat the commands and then t updates the prices, except for EDV

I would appreciate your help.

• Jay Jay Li
    Jay Jay Li Alumni Posts: 36
    Options

Hi Kert,

you can try to push the one-step update button and in the pop-up window hit the select quote button, rather than update all shares price, tick one other share, and see if you can get an update on that share, if it works for you, please update the EDV share price by itself and see if this might resolve the issue.

If you still can not update the share price, please open up the sample file in the software. add the EDV share to the sample file and run a price update on the sample to see if this works.

Cheers

• klang64
    Options

Hi Jay Jay

I placed EDV into the sample program and it updated the price. I then went back to my own file and EDV updated but none of the other shares were updated. The other problem outlined in my post (2 above) are still current as well.

• Jay Jay Li
    Jay Jay Li Alumni Posts: 36
    Options

Hi Kert,

I would suggest run file validation 3 times on your file and after that, try to update each individual share price, and once they all update by themself. the next day do a one-step update and update all to see if this might fix it.

• klang64
    Options

Hi Jay Jay

Did as suggested and all share prices updated using Investing - Online Activities - Download Quotes.

One-step update is still not working.

• Brendon_7641239
    Brendon_7641239 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Another new stock wont update for me. ASZ code TYR - Tyro Payments Limited.

I have tried everything listed above,,,

Thanks

Brendon