How do I enter a GST only payment to our salary sacrifice provider?
The bulk of the cheque written is payroll but a small portion is GST charged to the company which we claim back so not cost to the company to provide a salary sacrifice benefit to our employees.
I currently write a check for just the GST amount as the gross and the tax. This gets pickup in our BAS but not in a tax summary report. is there anyway to enter this transaction so it shows up in both places so we don't have to do a manual cross check?
- 17.5K All Categories
- 6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 838 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 12 Reckon Mate App
- 11 Reckon Insights
- 96 Reckon API
- 746 Payroll Premier
- 287 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.7K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 46 About Reckon Community