Adjusting 2020-21 super contributions
Hi, I am new to this and perhaps am asking for guidance on a matter that has been already discussed.
I used the STP App (free) in 2020-21. I migrated to the new Payroll App on 01JUL21.
Super Guaranty Contributions made quarterly in FY 2020-21 were at 10%.
I now realise that I should have listed the SCG (compulsory) at 9.5% of wages and the other 0.05% should have been listed separately as Reportable Employer Super Contributions.
What are the steps needed to fix this situation in the App.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community