HOW TO CHANGE COMPANY?

Options
Nicole01
Nicole01 Member Posts: 12

Hi, my boss opened a new company and close the previous one which has a reckon account for payroll. now we would like to use new company instead of the previous one from this July, what should I do with this? Thank you very much for your advise.

Best Regards,

Nicole

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nicole,

This conversation has been created in the Reckon Accounts Hosted category, can I just confirm that is the software you're using?

Have you created a new company file in Reckon Accounts Hosted for this new business?

Also, just to clarify, is this in regard to what you need to do for STP for the new business? If so, you can create a new STP entity for the new business in the existing GovConnect account that you currently have.

To add a second STP entity in GovConnect, click on Add Product in the top right and then select 'Reckon GovConnect'. Screenshot example below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nicole,

You can create as many company files as you wish with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

You can also create any number of additional STP entities in the GovConnect service however, please ensure that you only register an ABN to GovConnect that you are an authority for.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Nicole01
    Options

Can I go to setting, and choose transfer ownnership?

• Nicole01
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you for your reply, it seems very helpful for me!

Yes, I'm using software one. I have not yet creat a new company file for new buiness.

I will try it by using your advise. is that means I can have two company using in one account?

Best Regards,

Nicole