Problem viewing the home page

Having a problem viewing the home page on Google Chrome when I log in. Looks a bit like Minecraft??? Any help would be appreciated. See pic Thanks

Comments

• Damon
    Damon Member Posts: 2

I'm getting the exact same problem - was working fine earlier today but on re-starting computer this afternoon I'm getting this same screen.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you tried a different browser?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I just logged on from PC using Firefox and from iPad using Safari, no problems. Does this happen with any other program? Couldn’t be a video card problem?

• PizzaCat
    PizzaCat Member Posts: 3

Same problem here on an up to date Mac using latest google Chrome.

Safari works haven't tried Firefox, would rather use Chrome.

• Kris_Williams

Well at least that tells you that it’s probably not Reckon, possibly an update to Chrome

• RotoprintAccounts
    RotoprintAccounts Member Posts: 3

Thanks Kris

It does work on other browsers but was hoping for a possible solution with Chrome.

Have a good one.

• Kris_Williams

You may have to investigate the settings in Chrome or find out if any update are been released just prior to the problem. Did Macs get a similar update to iPads and iPhones? Maybe some googling, good luck with it.

• PizzaCat

Why do we pay reckon hosted fees, if not for the product to be working on all the major browsers, all major vendors have a beta testing program should reckon not be testing their product on those platforms and advise the vendors that there is a compatability issue with their product?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi all,

If you're experiencing this specific behaviour in Chrome, then its likely related to hardware acceleration which a browser-specific setting and unrelated to the Reckon Accounts Hosted service.

I'd recommend checking out the info in the help guide linked below including the steps on how to switch this setting off.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Damon
    Damon Member Posts: 2

Thank you Rav - This appears to have solved the problem for me.

• PizzaCat

Thanks Rav, Reckon Hosted is now working in Chrome again, bit disappointed that I have to turn off hard ware acceleration globally, would be nice to only have it turned off for specific pages rather than globally. I do not like having to dumb down my computer just so Reckon works. Thank you, do you know when this will be resolved permanently?

• RotoprintAccounts
    RotoprintAccounts Member Posts: 3

Hi Rav

Thanks a mil for the help. All good. The problem was sorted out.

Have a good one.

• KGibbs
    KGibbs Member Posts: 13

Thanks Rav

That fixed it for me also.