Reckon Desktop Aborting
Recently I have been receiving the follow error message - I have Reckon Desktop Premier 2018
Problem. The connection to the company file has been lost. Quickbooks must close immediately. Any unsaved data will need to be re-entered. Solution> The problem may be caused by the way Quick books is set up on your network, For the most reliable setup, you should install Quick books on the computer where the company file is located and perform a quick one time set-up. etc
I though the problem was with my laptop so I contacted Reckon, downloaded the latest software on my new laptop and opened the the file from the last backup.
The problem persists, I cannot save my work and I cannot run a rebuild.
Are you able to assist please.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community