PP_2022 Update-Transfers

Options

Since the latest installation (2022) ALL transfers are giving me 'Transfer Cancelled' - This includes Investments which is giving me a huge problem

😓. I have validated and super validated. Is there anyone else having the same problem?

Regards Fred

Comments

• Fred_7639421
    Fred_7639421 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options

I have temporary fixed the problem by uninstalling PP2022 and reverting back to PP2021😀 I will re-download PP2022 and re-install to see what happens.

Regards Fred

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

It is easily fixed just Goto

Tools

Currency List

and make sure Australia is ticked

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• amicianapier
    amicianapier Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021
    Options

I'm having the same problem since the update, and the above Currency List is already ticked as Australia so that doesn't help me.

If I try again and click Accept then it enters the transaction, but it isn't entering it in the other account, and when I click 'Go to matching transaction' I get this error:

"The transfer transaction is to an account that no longer exists."

At least 50% of my transactions are transfers so it's a pretty major issue...

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

If you wish i can take a look at it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Fred_7639421
    Fred_7639421 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options

I did not check the currency list before I un-installed PP2022, so I'm not able to confirm that was the problem. I did however re-download the PP2022 file and re-installed. The australian currency list was checked and all is working now as normal.

Thanks for help

Regards Fred