RECKON Hosted can't log in

Options
Natalie_10070760
Natalie_10070760 Member Posts: 15
edited November 2021 in Accounts Hosted

Is there anybody else having trouble with Reckon Hosted this morning? Disconnected me couple of times, now I can't get in for payroll. How frustrating!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Can you let me know if you're able to access Hosted normally now?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Natalie_10070760
    Natalie_10070760 Member Posts: 15
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thanks for asking. It's ok now after trying for an hour.

• Margaret Lokmer
    Margaret Lokmer Member Posts: 33
    Options

I have been having issues today too. Just regularly kicked out. A work colleague is having the same issue.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for letting me know Natalie and apologies for the hassle you've had to contend with this morning.

Hi Margaret,

Can you please head into the Hosted control panel and log off any of the active sessions that are listed in there and then logout of Hosted fully (Settings ➡️ Logout).

Once that is done give it a couple of minutes before logging in again. Does the same behaviour continue after doing that?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Margaret Lokmer
    Margaret Lokmer Member Posts: 33
    Options

Hi Rav,

I have already attempted this for both myself and my work colleague. It still happens. Initially I thought it was my own internet connection dropping out but as my work colleague and I are in different locations and are experiencing the same issue I assume it is a Reckon problem.

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for trying that Margaret. Ok, if this is happening frequently for both you and your colleague without much improvement then I'd highly recommend giving our support team a call on 1300 799 150 so we can get a technician to take a closer look into this and try to figure out what the cause is. If you've got a moment can you please give us a call so we can kick this off with you.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    Options

I posted about this issue first thing this morning.

I couldn't get in for over an hour, now I am having issues with it lagging unacceptably