How do I enter negative amounts to adjust prior year entries?

IRHayes Member Posts: 1
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Payroll App does not appear to allow negative entries for processing.

I need to update prior year information - reducing already reported amounts.


  • Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭

    Edit employee - change initial YTD for prior year. It might work. Then submit EOFY when prior year App Pay Summary is correct.