error 30 solutions
I have "error 30" occurring in an on-prem environment.
Just upgraded the desktop from Win7 to Win10. Thus, I am surmising it is a folder/file permissions issue triggered by the change in environment.
Deleting the qbprint.qbp and WPR.ini files proved unsuccessful.
Can this be resolved by a re-installing the software or is there a less dramatic approach?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community