Liscence Renew

Options

Each year I have this problem (maybe just the time of the year?). I have paid my Personal Plus subscription several days ago but now when i go to log in it continues to say I need to renew my license. My account says all invoices have been paid. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,234 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Text me your customer details and i will have it sorted by Reckon on Monday.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

1364434 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Me too and of course this crap always happens on a friday when they are closed. It has happened to me over the past two or three years every single time. Surely it cant be that hard to get something to work seemlessly?

Especially for $180 pa.

• Peter Milne
    Peter Milne Member Posts: 5
    Options

I have the same problem. I paid my annual Personal Plus account on Thursday and now my program is telling me my licence has expired and I need to renew the licence.

I recall this happened last year and I cant rember how it was fixed.

And yes ...... it is Saturday and there is no-one answering the phones at Reckon. Grrrr

Options

I too had it happen last year as well. It seems the personal plus customers are not their priority at all. I see they still haven’t fixed the issue with the reinvesting dividends either. Guess our business is not that important to the people at reckon Or they think let’s take their money and not let them access the program If I recall the guy I spoke to last year just gave me a number to enter

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,234 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Sorry for the hassle i will have it sorted for you on Monday if you wish, not your fault.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Options

Thanks Gerry. I know it’s not my fault it’s the program. But what is being done to stop it happening again and again every year? At the price of subscription you would expect things to run without any issue.

• Peter Milne
    Peter Milne Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thanks Gerry. Much appreciated.

• GerryWinter
    Options

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• GerryWinter
    Options

SMS me your customer id and i will have it sorted

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Options

Just rang reckon help and they said to download and install 2022 version. So I am in the process of doing that

• Trevor Burdon
    Trevor Burdon Member Posts: 5
    Options

As long-term customers can we hope that Reckon's 2022 Release allows for common format exports. Does it?

I've felt for years now that I'm being held hostage!

Options

I am the same. I feel that personal users are the least important customers and they don’t care about getting it right. The imputation credit issues that have been there for years and the fix is to add an account to cover a known problem. The inability to link an app and use online. The high cost. We certainly are a captive audience