2022 Home & Business 2022 won't download

Options

I cannot even get this 2022 Home & Business to download, I'm in my 5th hour, done my 3rd phone call & just can't find anyone to help.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @640142

What is happening specifically when you attempt to download the software? Are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it? If you can post a screenshot that would be great.

Where are you initiating the download from? ie. logging into the Reckon Members site OR the Software & Downloads page?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

640142 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav through the Reckon Members site after clicking on the link that was attached to the renewal page for my annual subscription. From memory it was a Code 5 error & a script running error. I had everything shut down & rebooted but it was to no avail.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Which browser are you using when trying to initiate the download? Can you please try a different browser and let me know if you encounter the same problem.

I just ran a couple of tests on downloading the 2022 edition via Google Chrome and both attempts downloaded the 580MB install successfully so just want to check if its a browser related problem or something else.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.