Two different payers of one invoice?
Hi, can you receive payments from two customers for one invoice?
We towed a car for a customer for $200, we sent the car to the wreckers on the customers behalf, the wrecker paid us $100 directly, how do we receive the $100 against the customers invoice and show the credit before sending it on to the customer?
If we receive the $100 payment from the wreckers, the relevant invoice will not come up as it is under the customers name.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community