Gov Connect and branch

Options
Santrane
Santrane Member Posts: 2

I have been advised by the ATO that I need to change the branch in Gov Connect so that my stp can be uploaded to the correct branch. In reckon hosted the branch 003 is in the company info but I can't see in gov connect where I can enter the branch of 003. How do I do this?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Santrane

The branch number for your STP entity in GovConnect would have been setup/created when it was first setup.

Check out my screenshot example to the left which is of my GovConnect where you'll see my branch number is 778 (just an example) which I entered when I setup this STP entity.

Now, when it comes to changing the branch number, there are a couple of things that need to happen to do so.

The first is, if you've sent through any submissions under this incorrect branch number the balances for those submissions need to be brought back to zero first. I'll add a guide below which outlines how you can do this -

Once that is done, you'll need to let us know and we'll need to get our dev team to action the branch number change on our end.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.