Downloading security quotes no longer works (Australia)

Options

Hi,

I am in Australia and have Personal Plus 2022 and have some securities in my Investing Portfolio. For years, I've been able to hit "Download Quotes" and get the latest security prices but that has recently stopped working - the data is stuck at 22/01/22. I've tried several times on different days. I've closed and reopened Reckon. Nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this has stopped working?

Thank you!

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,234 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Just untick all the shares and re tick a couple at a time and check in between to see that they are downloading.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Mal_10862942
    Mal_10862942 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks for your quick reply.

I think I have tried doing what you suggest but it doesn't make any difference. Whenever I try and get a price it always fires up the "Download Quotes" pop-up (shown in the image attached, I don't think the red 'broken' connection symbol looks good?), regardless of how many securities I have ticked.

Unless you meant untick them in a different screen somewhere?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,234 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Yep give me a call and i will show you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Mal_10862942
    Mal_10862942 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you Gerry, your help was excellent.

For anyone else: click the Orange update symbol

Then 'Select Quotes' and from there uncheck and recheck them one-by-one until they all work again