Won't let me renew current program

Options

I had Small Business Edition 2019 and early July they said I couldn't use it anymore as it was not tax compliant and I had to get a new program. Last time I got a new program, everything was in a different place and that was very confusing as i am late 60's. All my reports go to the accountant, so my program does not need to be tax compliant. I paid my subscription on 8.5.21 of $555 so I would have no hold ups at the renewal in July, but I wasn't allowed to renew that program. I would REALLY love to be able to just use my current program. I have been doing my work on excel since then as I have been too upset to be told I have to get a new program. Now my accountant is on to me to get my book work into him. I cannot do reports on excel....I'm very upset. My customer number is 1459573. I just want to be able to use my current program.PLEASE......Merrilyn Robertson

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@MERRY

Hi Merrilyn,

I've just checked in with our Customer Service team and you have access to the latest version of Reckon Accounts Accounting 2021 under that Customer Number account.

This means that all you need to do is login to the Reckon Members Area HERE with your Customer ID & PIN, then click on 'Download Software' and follow the prompts to install the new version. You'll be able to open your existing company file directly within the 2021 edition.

If you're unsure of what your PIN is, give our Customer Service team a call and they'll be able to advise you on that.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.