Windows OS

Options
System
System Member Posts: 233 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Text size too small after transfer to new PC with Windows 11.

Comments

• PeterLeech
    PeterLeech Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi @Rav just to confirm - Windows 11 is a supported platform for Personal Plus - the system has been tested and is good to go on the new OS?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @PeterLeech

In regard to Windows 11 none of our current desktop-based products have been tested with Windows 11 at this stage as official builds were not available until after our software entered its release cycle and more importantly the testing period. It will most likely work with Windows 11 but we cannot guarantee anything as it hasn't been tested. The next edition of the Personal Range will tested on the new Windows 11 OS.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jeanette_10861819
    jeanette_10861819 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Rav and Peter

Thanks for this follow up. Looks like I'll need to wait for the next Reckon up-grade before I can enlarge the text size.

• Trevor Burdon
    Trevor Burdon Member Posts: 5
    Options

Higher resolutions notebook screens were not handled well on Windows 10 either.

My notebook is 4+ years old I have been dropping the resolution back to 1280 by 770 for years before doing reoprts.

Really should've been sorted out regardless of whether W11 is out or not.