Unable to lodge STP through Reckon Gov Connect

Options
AustWT
AustWT Member Posts: 6

Hi I just tried to lodge my STP and I get an error message that "Either the ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable."

I noted there was a problem on ATO side on Feb 10 and it has been resolved. May I know if there is a problem again?

HD

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I would just try again on Monday, they may be working on it

• AustWT
    Options

Thanks. It is my first error batch and I have tried 3 times all came back with error. Do I just try again from Monday until it is successful?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

try on Monday, I wouldn’t keep trying though, just wait till Monday and get back on here if you still have a problem

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @AustWT

That error message means there was an issue with the ATO's SBR2 service at the time of your submission. As Kris has mentioned, send it through again on Monday and it should be right.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AustWT
    Options

I have just lodged again and it has a pending status instead of error. I think should be okay now.

Thanks for your help.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

That’s usually the case, glad you got it sorted.