Multiple books

Options
Alicia
Alicia Member Posts: 10

Hi,

My husband and I have 2 separate businesses. I have recently started mine and I am wondering if I can add a reckon one book to our existing reckon one profile but pay for the 2 books separately. Or if I create another log in can I link the 2 books somehow?

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi Alicia

If you'd like to have the subscriptions and payment for the Reckon One books separate eg. a different credit card for example, then they'll need to be in different accounts.

Or if I create another log in can I link the 2 books somehow?

Just in regard to the above, in what way were you looking to have the books linked?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alicia
    Alicia Member Posts: 10
    Options

Thanks Rav, I thought I would have to have 2 separate accounts. I was just hoping to be able to do the two businesses on the same log in, without having to log out of one account and log into another account when doing our finances.

Thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Gotcha ok, sorry about that. You can definitely add multiple books within your one account but yes unfortunately they'll all be billed by the same card that is registered to the account itself.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.