Invoice Net "Amount" does not show on screen...

Options
Sheryl_10313093
Sheryl_10313093 Member Posts: 57

Can anyone advise why the Tick is grey for showing on screen next to Amount? How can I resolve this to show the amount on Invoices? Currently I use the Print Preview option as a work around.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited April 2022
    Options

I would say because it’s not an option that can be changed. What exactly is the problem? Isn’t the subtotal the net amount?

• Sheryl_10313093
    Options

Hi Kris

Our Manager would like to see the Net Amount when creating invoices.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I added to my post - isn’t that the sub total

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Can you post a screenshot of one of your invoices

• Kris_Williams
    Options

I believe that greyed out tick is because that field has to show on the screen and can’t be turned off, and it does show on the invoice. It’s the amount column on the far right

• Sheryl_10313093
    Options

What our manager would like to see is the Net Amount on the bottom before the total tax amount. The tick being in the on screen column would indicate it is visible on screen. But being in grey, it doesn't show.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

The greyed out tick against the amount is showing, it is the far right hand column. I’ll have a look at the subtotal field as I believe that is what you are referring to. It’s just in customisation somewhere

• Kris_Williams
    edited April 2022
    Options

It’s in the customise window - additional customisation- under footer, the field is subtotal but I don’t think it can be made to appear in the screen, only on the actual invoice. There is an unticked box there to show on the screen but not able to be turned on.

Any suggestions @Rav

• Sheryl_10313093
    Options

Thank you, Kris

I appreciate your assistance in helping to resolve this.