Setting up an Employee for Additional Voluntary Superannuation
I have an employee (Employee A) who requested to deduct an additional $50 per week superannuation from their weekly wage. We have an existing employee (Employee B) who does the same but for a different amount ($10 per week) however Employee B's superannuation is being paid to a different Super Fund.
For this reason I created a new Payroll item for Employee A and mirrored the settings/selections based on the payroll item set up for the Employee B only changing the Superfund and the value. Upon closer inspection, I have just realised that the payment of $50 for Employee A has only deducted once and not in the subsequent pay runs.
I can't understand why this has occurred and what I have done for the deduction not to occur each weekly payroll run.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community