Problem in either VendorInfo or AusKey Credentials

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
edited May 2022 in Reckon One
This discussion was created from comments split from: **RESOLVED** STP Error Message - "Problem in either VendorInfo or AusKey Credentials".

Comments

• LionandShield
    LionandShield Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

I'm new to using the Reckon system, and I received the error message in the thread above. But, I'm not sure how to go about re-submitting the STP? Could you please walk me through this or point me to a thread that explains? Thanks very much!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

HI @LionandShield

Can I just confirm which Reckon software you are using? Is it Reckon Accounts Hosted or a different Reckon software?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LionandShield
    LionandShield Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

I believe the software is Reckon One?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

If you're using Reckon One and need to re-submit an existing pay run that you've already submitted then follow the steps below -

• Go into the Single Touch Payroll menu within Reckon One itself.
    • Select and click the appropriate pay run that you want to resubmit which likely shows a 'SENT' status at the moment.
    • Click the 'Set to Draft' button
    • This will then allow you to send this submission to GovConnect again by clicking the 'Send to GovConnect STP' button
    • Complete your STP submission in GovConnect as usual

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.