Mass IIF file upload for amended customer names
Hello Team evening,
Just wondering if anyone has come across the use of IIF file upload for amendment or updating of Reckon customer names? I tested it earlier but just did not work It seems to be creating new accounts with the same customer account settings but no transactions under the new names. I will have around 92 customer names to update and we use Reckon Accounts Enterprises 2021.
A few redacted examples are shown below:
I also encountered error messages on some of the lines (got to line 37) before the system kicked me out of the session. 'You cannot change the type of a name or add duplicate name'
So my question is, seems that IIF file is not an option to do this mass name change. Is there a non-manual way to do this easily?
Thanks and regards,
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community