Emailing Payslips from RAH

Options
JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭

I am unable to email payslips. The system sent one payslip and has now frozen on the going online screen, attached

please advise what the issue is. I cannot do anything.

Comments

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

I have had to force the software to close down and re-open it.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jo-Anne,

Are there any Hosted windows or prompts that may have opened in the background that are requiring attention?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

Hi Rav

not that I can see. I followed the steps as I normally do and when it got to the send screen, it sent 1 payslip and got stuck on that.

This also happened to me last pay run - a fortnight ago. I had to shut the system down and log back in

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

If you notice this happen again, the first thing I'd recommend is pressing Alt + Page Up key (not the arrow pointing up but the one that says Page Up). If that doesn't work try Alt + Page Down. This will bring any Hosted windows or prompts open in the background to the foreground.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.