Ability to create final set of financial statements

Chris Warburton
Chris Warburton Member Posts: 6
edited June 2022 in Reckon One

I have quite a few clients using Reckon One. However, the profit & loss statement and balance sheet generated by Reckon One aren't suitable to give to clients as their yearly annual report. Hard to read and not visually appealing and no notes to the accounts etc. Is there any way the financial reports be customised like you can with Reckon Accounts ? Otherwise I have to re-input the figures into another program to generate year end XYZ financial statements - wasting time re-entering data ! How do other accountants produce year end XYZ financial statements from Reckon One ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Reports in Reckon One can be customised using the various filter options that appear above the report. Outside of that there isn't the ability to add further content to the report at this stage. I would however recommend adding this to our Ideas Portal here https://ideas.reckon.com/ as our product team and devs keep a pretty close eye on requests from users to shape future work & inclusions to the service.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.