How to handle Super Guarantee for employees under 18 from 1 July 2022 in Reckon Accounts Hosted 2022
How do I handle Super Guarantee for employees under 18 from 1 July 2022 onward?
From 1 July 2022, the $450 per month threshold for super guarantee is being removed. Employers will be required to make super guarantee contributions to eligible employees regardless of how much the employee is paid.
For those under 18 years old, Super payments are required when working more than 30 hours in a week.
Who does this apply to?
Reckon Accounts Hosted 2022 (more info here)
What do I need to do?
Check out the help guide linked below for more information on how to handle processing super for employees under 18 who work less than 30 hours per week in Reckon Accounts Hosted 2022.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community