Reckon Hosted

Teagan Uttridge
Teagan Uttridge Member Posts: 36

I am hating this software i was talked into moving over by accountant and i regret it. I was using reckon accounts and its been awesome now i have moved everything is a mission.

Today i cant export to excel. I have read the instructions in these forums and all i get is checking item usage and nothing happens.

If there an actual manual on using hosted. Its lost alot of the functionality of accounts and im over it.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Teagan Uttridge

What are you trying to export out of Reckon Accounts Hosted and where is the 'checking item usage' appearing? ie. what process are you going through and where does it appear?

Are there any windows/prompts that have opened in the background that are awaiting action from you? You can check this by using Alt+PageUp (not the up arrow but the Page Up key on your keyboard).

Alternatively, have you had a chat with our tech support team in relation to this as yet? If so, what is the case number

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Teagan Uttridge
    Teagan Uttridge Member Posts: 36

I was trying to export a time detail report by job. I have never has any issues exporting reports in accounts. It would save as a download anywhere either.

So no Manual? Are we expected to spent an hour on the phone for every task we try to perform? I took 3 days to sort out the issue with the STP files being lodged.

• Ageoftaxation
    Ageoftaxation Reckon Staff Posts: 16 Reckon Staff

Hi,

Here are the basic steps to download report in .XLS format from reckon hosted.

* Please open company file.

* Click on any report and once open, click on export

* Name the file and save in Q drive ( You can also create a separate folder in Q drive: just click on folder icon with Red dot)

* Once file saved, download file from Reckon hosted to your computer and open that file with excel.

• How to use help guide?

Click on Help

Click on Help on this page

Type ' export ' and press enter

Double click on 'excel files'.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

I picked up this tip from the STP seminar last week. If your report is single page/tab, instead of exporting the file, there is a tab next to the Export tab which says Email. This enables you to email the report to yourself which is a far quicker and easier action. John L G