Pay roll - Adjustment

Options
Cultured
Cultured Member Posts: 10

Hi

Hi i Submitted last week STP lodge fortnight pay for 3 employee. In one of them need bit changes and need to submit again, Do i need to update event that 1 employee are do i need to do 3 employee full replacement. please reply ASAP i need to lodge 2022.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You can update the one employee only

• Cultured
    Cultured Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hi Kris,

Just an quick confirmation e.g last payment would be $2000 but i Lodge $1998. Later i changed my employee payroll. if i export STP as Update event as $2000. what will happen on the previous lodge for the particular employee will be deleted automatically or....

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Cultured

The update event will adjust the employee's Year to Date balance based on whatever you enter. STP is reported on a Year to Date basis only.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

the figures will be replaced with the updated figure