STP file download from Reckon Hosted would not upload Reckon GovConnect

Options
Lourensia
Lourensia Member Posts: 4

Good morning

I am doing weekly payroll for 4 Companies in Reckon Hosted and upload it to Reckon GovConnect to the ATO

2 Weeks ago one of this company file download from reckon hosted but when I try to upload it in govconnect it is not working

Where do I start looking for what can be wrong

The other three companies work fine and I donʻt do anything different for the fort one.

Comments

• Lourensia
    Options

No I Donʻt get an error message, the file donʻt upload at all

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lourensia

Are you logged into the correct GovConnect account for the company to upload the STP file to?

Has the STP file been created as a normal new payrun or as an update event AND are you selecting the correct upload option in GovConnect just prior to uploading?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lourensia
    Options

Yes, I have three other companies I do the payroll weekly and they are working, it is only the one that give me trouble since 19.6

• Lourensia
    Options

Hi Rav while I was typing this message this message I was also on the phone to Reckon help. They found the problem, one of my employees had a space in front of her email

Thanks for all reckon and your help, very glad the problem is solved

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Glad to hear its solved for you 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.