Credit Card top up
Hi all, hoping someone can help.
We don't have a credit card account, I process expenses from our credit cards as per ordinary supplier accounts and then when the automatic payment comes out of the bank I pay the bills against the total figure for the month.
In June 1 of the cards was overspent so I made a transfer from our cheque account to the credit card so the card could continue to be used. Now I am unsure how to process that transfer amount to make my card statement balance with my bills paid.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community