Credit Card top up

Hi all, hoping someone can help.

We don't have a credit card account, I process expenses from our credit cards as per ordinary supplier accounts and then when the automatic payment comes out of the bank I pay the bills against the total figure for the month.

In June 1 of the cards was overspent so I made a transfer from our cheque account to the credit card so the card could continue to be used. Now I am unsure how to process that transfer amount to make my card statement balance with my bills paid.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,148 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Just wondering why you dont have a credit card account because there is no reason why you cant pay your bills from this. I asume you have an actual crdit card.

Call me if you want to discuss further on 0418907140

Gerry 0418907140 

[email protected]

• JustineM
    JustineM Member Posts: 9

Hi Gerry

Yes we have 2 actual cards.

I have only been here for the past 4 months so am still getting my head around the program. The previous person didn't set up a credit card account, nor did she set up a petty cash account (transactions are also done through supplier bills etc.) I am leaning towards setting up both but wanted to get through EOFY first.

When is the best time to call?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,148 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I am available most times just try and call me.

Gerry 0418907140 

[email protected]