Options
roberto1
roberto1 Member Posts: 4

I am not receiving the MFA Code at my mobile phone or my e-mail address

Comments

• roberto1
    Options

I have checked all details and are all current on my Book Details page.

• roberto1
    Options

I hit the Verify MFA Button and says that I am locked out after too may times. It says wait and log in later. I have tried that and no success !!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @roberto1

Is this still occurring for you?

If so, is there a delay between you pressing Verify and then receiving the MFA text message? Or do you receive it straight away and are entering it straight away as well?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Longworth
    Paul Longworth Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

I am having same issue. Has always worked just not today.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Paul Longworth

Are you receiving the MFA codes themselves? ie. are the SMS's being delivered to your phone or are they not coming through at all?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Longworth
    Paul Longworth Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

I receive by SMS. It worked after about 30mins. Had 6 txts at once. Must have been a glitch.

Regards

• roberto1
    Options

I had to revoke the MFA via Reckon and had to get it reset and it worked.

Spent more time on the phone by being directed to 6 different people at Reckon until the person who knew what they were doing solved the issue in the end. Frustrating to say the least !

• Rav
    Options

Sorry to hear that @roberto1

If you need to revoke MFA again in future for any reason, you can do so from within your account by following the steps in the guide linked below -

• AndrewN
    AndrewN Member Posts: 14
    Options

Only good if you can get into your account which now you cannot do without an MFA ... what a farce.

• Jane_7756526
    Jane_7756526 Member Posts: 12
    Options

I can get in without an MFA but can't lodge my STP ... probably because I haven't entered a MFA...

• Jane_7756526
    Jane_7756526 Member Posts: 12
    Options

Hi Rav

It's working now. Thank goodness.