Username/email Incorrect

Options
Joyce123
Joyce123 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Reckon One

Good afternoon team,

We've just signed up to Reckon One today, but unfortunately after entering all the information and setting up all the employees and their details, I've discovered that the login username/email to sign into the account was incorrect. i've contacted customer support and unfortunately after holding on the line for over 45 mins, they were unable to assist and mentioned that they've to escalate the matter higher up.

since the email login is incorrect/invalid, the verification email goes to the wrong email address. please advise urgently how to amend the login email.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Joyce123

I've corrected the typo in your email address so you should now be able to login using the correct email address.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joyce123
    Options

Hi Rav,

thank you for responding. can you please send me the verification email. Ive tried to sign in and it gave me the message that the email address has not been verified. my email address should be joycey@interfreightinternational.com.au

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Logout of the account and login back in now please @Joyce123. It should be fine this time but let me know if not.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joyce123
    Options

thank you Rav. much appreciated.