Account details not showing credit card details

Options
Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

@Rav

A friend asked me about renewing her Reckon Hosted for her and her son’s copy. When I logged on via my ipad and looked in Account details for both entities there were no bank details where they should be, but when she logs on from her computer they are all there and she has sent me a screenshot. I have yet to logon from the PC and check but was wondering why Safari and Google don’t display them.

I have also checked under another user’s logon for a different client and not there either

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

FYI - just logged in on PC and billing details display

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm that's an interesting pickup Kris.

When you logged in using your iPad I'm assuming your browser was in mobile/tablet mode which is the usual mode. Do you find there is any difference if you request the Desktop version of the site? (Menu button in the browser ➡ Request Desktop Site)

I'll see if I can do some testing myself and see if I get the same result

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    edited August 2022
    Options

Ok I haven’t heard of that process I’ll give it a go

i can’t find anything like your example for desktop site

ok just found it and no difference

i tried Safari and Google browsers on iPad