supplier list showing total spends only for any given period

Options
Robert_6962320
Robert_6962320 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I folks need help I need a verty simple report i don't know ow to generate. To columns are need

supplier Total spend for perio

That's it......don't know how to generate it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards robert

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,299 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Right click on the supplier and click fast report to begin with, see if that gives you what you need. You’ll have to select accrual basis depending on how your file is setup

• Robert_6962320
    Robert_6962320 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Kris..

Really appreciate this prompt response. BUT I do not how what you to.

I can access fast report , that's easy the rest is not happening. Any idea.

I only trying to get Spend amounts as a total only, no detail required.for each creditor for given period

Period - 01/01/2022 - 30/06/2022

Creditor 1 $3,400,000

Creditor 2 $ 2,850,789

Credito 3 $ 1,960,780 ......etc etc

Again thank you

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,299 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I’ll investigate tomorrow for you for something better

• Kris_Williams
    Options

If you go to Reports, Profit and loss, and select supplier in the tab labelled columns, then click on collapse, you will get a total for each supplier. The only problem is that it will be very wide depending on the number of suppliers

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Or better still - Reports, custom summary report - display rows by supplier. Should give you what you need, good luck