Moving Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2013 (Australia)

Options

Hi,

I am having trouble finding the portal for downloading the 2013 home and business on my new laptop (have it on my old laptop and it expires Dec 2023, but sadly my old laptop will not make it to then).

I have tried to log into the "Reckon Members Site" but it only shows a page to update my contact details, no other links to download prior versions of Reckon.

I have been reading the community discussions and others have said they have been able to access a download portal for prior versions through the Members site. What am I doing wrong?! Help!

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Go to your members ite with your customer ID and Pin

members.reckon.com

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Finix
    Finix Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Gerry,

I am in the member site, I cant find anywhere to download Reckon Home and business 2013 to my new laptop. What do I do next? I have my license info etc at the ready.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

If it's not there you need to ring reckon and ask him to put it on there for you with the installation key

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Finix
    Finix Member Posts: 3
    Options

Ok thanks, the mobile number shown above or 1800 732 566?

• GerryWinter
    Options

Try the 1800732566 the other is mine

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"